Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Down Side Of No Cable

Well as I have been battening down the hatches I have come upon the down side of no cable.  Hard to get updates on the bad weather.  I have been checking the internet as often as possible but its alot easier to have the TV on and listen to it while you do everything else.  What I'm picking up with the antenna is very disjointed and hard to follow.

If I owned the house I could put up a roof top antenna which is suppose to get better reception but I don't so I can't.  I'll just have to keep listening to the radio which I hate to do.  Normally I listen to Pandora a free music service with NO foul mouthed DJ  spewing whatever filth they feel like spewing.  I was in the car the other day and had the radio on and the DJ's were talking about how some people go over board with their dogs.  But nothing like this one lady.  Sooo I listened on ....MY mistake!  I will not tell you what they said ..you can probably Google it but I like to keep things family friendly around here.  Needless to say it was an after Midnight conversation that was on at 7 O' Clock in the morning with my 15 year old daughter in the back going EWWWWW Mom why would she do that.

Anyway I got off topic ...sometimes Cable TV does have it's advantages!

No comments:

Google