Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Homemade Dry Carpet Cleaner

I don't remember where I got this recipe but I love it and wanted to share

2 C Baking Soda
1/3 C Cornstarch
5 bay leaves (crumbled)
1 TBLS Ground Cloves
Mix ingredients together and sprinkle liberally all over the carpet and leave on overnight. The next day vacuum up. Close the doors to the rooms that you are cleaning so pets or kids don't get on the carpet.

Enjoy :)


P.S. did you know you could get rid of winter static by mixing 1/2 c liquid fabric softener with 1 qt water. Put in a spray bottle then spray on the area where you want to eliminate static and let dry. It will remain static free for several months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey, crazy blog. i think this post is very informative. thanks for sharing your best information.

Colorado Springs Carpet

Google