Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Penny Pincher Parade

I have to tell you the book I got from the library helped to speed up my laptop. Not Super speed mind you be definitely an improvement. Now you might wonder why I'm mentioning this For the Penny Pincher Parade. Well if you are thinking about getting a new computer... your old one just isn't cutting it any more... Then consider getting a lap top these light weight wonders work just as hard as their desk top cousins but the use a lot less energy. Laptop computers draw only 15 to 25 watts during regular use, a conventional desktop computer and monitor uses about 150 watts. This will save you cash on your electric bill.

2 comments:

MediMonsters said...

I will be shopping for a new laptop soon!! Thanks for the tip.

Unknown said...

Your welcome Tonya :D

Google