Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Pets and a Contest

Guess what we got in the mail today.....

Tadpoles! Yep they finally arrived. They are soo cute and the kids are very excited about them. I decided not to put them in the tank I made for them just yet they are in the original tank that we had. It was part of a grow your own frogs kit you get at a toy store. The fish that will be sharing the tank with the frogs are a little big and we don't want them picking on or eating the tadpoles. We figure once they become frogs they will be ok.


If you want to see some pictures go visit Cats and Dogs Turtles and Frogs my pet blog. I'm also having a contest there for all you pet lovers. It's a Name the Tadpoles contest. So if you love pets and love contests go check it out. There will be two prizes.... one for each Tadpole.

2 comments:

Barry said...

What a great idea. I thik my daughter in Guelph would love to hear about this.

Unknown said...

Thanks Barry :D I hope you post a name or two I would Love to send Lindsay so goodies too :D

Hee hee if the kids pick one of those names ;) Hope you and Lindsay have a great walk today :D

Google