A couple of weeks ago I posted a recipe for Baking Mix. Today I'm going to share a couple easy recipes using it.
2 Cups Baking Mix
1 Cup Milk
1 Heat skillet or griddle and spray with cooking spray.
2. Stir all ingredients until mixed well.
3. Pour 1/4 cup on to hot skillet for each pancake and cook until edges are dry flip and brown the other side.
For variations add 1 cup chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, apples and 1 tbls cinnamon, or our personal favorite 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup smashed banana.
2 1/4 Cup baking mix
2/3 Cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Mix ingredients until you get a soft ball of dough
3. Place dough on flour covered surface and coat turn to coat. knead and roll until 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut using biscuit cutter.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
You can also make drop biscuits by dropping spoonfuls on to cookie sheet instead of rolling out and cutting.
CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE
1/3 c baking mix
1/3 packed brown sugar
1 tbls cinnamon
2 tbls firm butter
Mix all dry ingredients together then cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly.
2 cups baking mix
2/3 cups milk or water
2 tbls sugar
1. Heat oven to 350
2.Grease a 9 x 1 1/2 inch round baking pan
3. Mix all ingredients until blended and pour into pan.
4. Sprinkle with topping and bake 18 to 22 minutes.
You can make this Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake by chopping up a small apple and putting it on top before the topping.