Monday, May 24, 2010

Make It YourSelf Monday

This is a first time recipe for me but it is something I've always wanted to try but thought it would be too difficult. It turns out it's really really easy and extremely tasty. Today's Recipe is the Crustless Quiche. I got the directions from about.com under the low carb diet section (for my hubby on Adkins)

Crustless Quiche:

Ingredients
4 Eggs
1 to 1 1/2 cup liquid ...I used whole cream but you can use milk, unsweetened soy milk or condensed milk.
cheese
other ingredients depending on what flavor quiche you want. We used bell peppers onions and beef (cut small into very small chunks)
Preheat oven to 375

1st thoroughly cook other ingredients (not the eggs milk and cheese)


2nd place cooked ingredients in 9' pie pan and cover with cheese

3rd blend eggs and cream together
( I used 1 1/2 cups next time I think I'll use just 1)


4th pour over ingredients in Pie Pan

Last Cook in oven for 30 to 45 min
quiche is done when a knife inserted into the middle comes
out clean. If it browns on top too fast
cover with foil.


ENJOY

No comments:

Google