Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

For us today is the First day of school. I took them over this morning. My daughter Sam is going into 7th grade ... Junior High School.....WHAT Already? I can't believe it! She is so excited...She practically flew to school even with the heave backpack.
My son Billy was not so thrilled until we arrived at the school and while we were waiting out front one of his friends from last year showed up. While they were talking they found out they were in the same class this year too. You should have seen his face light up. It was great!!!! I even arranged a play date for him right after school. Sam has to stay after school today until 5 for an orientation with the rest of the 7th graders. Since my son's friend has an older brother in 7th grade too, Billy and his friend will be playing after school until then. It's a great way to finish the first day of school. Especially for someone (Billy) who doesn't like school!

The only problem with this morning was I forgot to bring the camera. NUTS!

No comments:

Google