Monday, July 13, 2009

The Smithsonian

We are going to go the largest museum in the United States....The Smithsonian Institution, which is composed of of 19 museums, 9 research centers, and the National Zoo. I'm setting up my blog so I can mobile blog while we are there and there will be new pictures through out the day so I hope you come and join me. If you would like to visit the Smithsonian but can't get to Washington D.C. the try one of their virtual tours. is the Website...http://www.si.edu/

And I did a search for Virtual tours and here is the results to get you started. CLICK HERE

I hope you stop by and say hi through the week. I will be able to read your comments but I might not have time to respond. If there is anything you would like to see a picture of Leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Google