Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Penny Pincher Parade

Dang I missed a whole week of blogging... That really puts a dent in my Comment Challenge goal :P. I also missed last weeks Penny Pincher Parade.

To make it up this week I'm posting Two and both you can do online.

1. Do you have a favorite store or restaurant? Well if they are online then sign up for their newsletter it can save you plenty of money when you visit them. For Example I signed up at Chuck E. Cheese and received a coupon for 100 tokens for $10 and a second coupon for a large pizza, 4 sodas, and 40 tokens for $17.00. I spent the day letting the kids play all they want and we still have tokens left over for under $30. Now this was a special treat we don't usually go there but the kids worked very hard and deserved a treat. I also signed up for Dave and Busters newsletter (Think Chuck E Cheese for Grownups) and got a coupon for $10 free play,no purchase necessary. Yes I know they expect you to buy something but you don't have to.

2. Do you eat or shop when you get bored. Well here are a few sites that can keep you busy and keep your cash in your pockets. These are all free game sites. With so many games to choose from you can play every day for months and not play the same game twice.

Pogo
Big Fish Games
Addicting Games
Games Games
Free Arcade
Maple Story
Rune Scape

There are tons more free games out there just take a look around and find your own boredom buster

No comments:

Google