I have gotten my hanging pot ready for my Tomato Experiment. I pulled the bottom off this hanging pot
and have cut a whole in the bottom for the large tomatoes and I'll put the cherry tomatoes on top and hang it outside.
I haven't been able to dig up the flower bed yet. Some rather lovely daffodils bloomed and I'm waiting for them to die off so I can transfer the bulbs elsewhere. They are almost there. You can see in this picture there is only a couple almost dead flowers left on them.
My little pepper plant is doing well too. I've had to thin it out to just one plant and I'm going to have to transfer it to a new pot soon. It probably should have had pepper already but I think how cool I keep my home has cause it to grow rather slowly.