Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Order Your Seed Catalogs

Woo Hoo I got my first seed catalog of the year. It's Burpee's Catalog and I've been enjoying looking through it. They have some really interesting looking choices. You should see those blue potatoes. They also have a collection set for Patios and Small Gardens. It has several of the plants I grew last year including cherry tomatoes, peppers eggplants and a lettuce blend. I'm definitely adding it to the possible order list. I can't wait for the rest of my catalogs to come in.

I'm posting several direct links to the different seed companies that I'm ordering my catalogs from that way you can use them to order yours too.

Burpee Seeds and Plants

Seeds of Change Organic Seeds

Park Seeds

Gurneys Seeds

Harris Seeds

1 comment:

Tanya Boracay said...

Nice backlinks i want to try this park seeds.

Just like to share with you a famous quote...

"The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven's lieutenants. " -- Shakespeare

You can get more famous quotes at http://quotelandia.com

Google