Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Little Stumped

I've been having a bit of writers block lately. I know I have plenty of things I do every day to save money and help the environment but danged if I can get it out. Maybe just talking about being stuck will help me clear my head.
Have you ever had those days when your stuck for an idea or maybe just a way to get a good idea started? That's how I'm feeling right now! Little thoughts sometimes float through my head but nothing concrete to write about. I've been thinking of writing some childern's books too. The ideas for the books are there but getting them out is a little harder.
I don't think there can be anything worse then having ideas floating around in your head that you can't get out. They're sitting there like some little kid going nah nee nah nee boo boo. Just teasing away not letting you alone since they just keep floating there.

Every day I sit down and think I should really write something today it's been too long since my last post......
Then after sitting there for a while I think well maybe I go load the dishwasher then I'll write something or I'll go check and see how things are going on facebook or I'll take the dog for a walk... usually this last one provides some great thinking time but lately... nada zip zilch.
So here I sit writing about not being able to write about anything and hoping my next post will actually be something of use. Have a nice night!

No comments:

Google