Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where To Start

Well here it is my new back yard.  It's pretty much a blank slate but there are a few trees we are looking at getting rid of.  They seem to be dropping branches like crazy and are rather close to the house so for hurricane sake they have to go.  

Thinking of putting in a good size dog run on this side of the yard to help keep their mess in one area.

Tons of room but what to put where?

The last residents had a bit of a garden here mostly hot peppers.  This has got to move I don't want the food stuff growing so close to the house there are plenty of critters living around here and I don't want to draw them toward the house.
I can't decide what I want to do with all this space.  I know I want a dog run and a garden but that leaves me plenty of room.  I think I want some kind of patio near the door to help keep the sand out of the house and some grass but then what and where do I start?  If you know anyone who might have a suggestion send them my way will you?

1 comment:

Sandee said...

About all we grow around our house is weeds. We're terrible at yard work.

Have a terrific day. ☺

Google