Wednesday, September 4, 2013

No Luck Like Dumb Luck!!!

I was doing a little cleaning up of some of the potted plants the former owners left behind when they moved.  Silly me just grabbing leafs and yanking them off.  The hubby yells LOOK OUT!  as a big wasp flies by my head.  There must be a wasps nest over there .... 

I looked at the leaves in my hands and this is what I found right next to my hand.


I took this later after the wasps had left!
It was just dumb luck I didn't grab the sucker and get stung!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Yikes, one of our boating pals got stung this past weekend. She put toothpaste on in and the sting went away.

Have a terrific day. ☺

Unknown said...

Ohhh sorry about your pal but thanks for the advice. Lucky I don't need it just yet but its good to know :D

Google