Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well Nuts

The emergency I talked about saving up for has arrived before I had a chance to start saving!  My mom is in the hospital and I'll be winging my way to Tucson to see her.  Our saving grace is that we have been paying off our credit cards very quickly and it's tax season so the money from our tax return will help pay off the plane ticket out there.

For any reader who is still smoking Stop before its too late.... consider it the ultimate way to save money!  You won't be paying for the smokes and you will be healthier so you will have less medical bills later!  Not to mention the emotional savings of your family not having to live through your health deteriorating knowing that sooner rather then later you'll be out of their lives for good.

1 comment:

reyah said...

there are some electronics gadgets now that the smoker can use to helps them to stop smoking.

Google