Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things are Kind of Slow

Things have been slow around here and I'm sorry there haven't been as many posts as I want to make. I've been wanting to do a make over of my blog and have been trying to decide on what to do. Here are a few updates from older posts I made

I didn't make it a month before needing to go shopping. Since my Hubby decided to do the Atkins diet I kept having to go back for things like eggs, more meat and salad stuff. I still think in the long run this is the best shopping plan for us but I'm going to wait until he is off the induction phase to go back to it. Until then I'm going to practice matching ads to the coupons I have. I've very lucky to have several grocery stores within one mile of the house so I can hit all of them for their sales without wasting gas.
Wait loss... I've lost 17 lbs so far. I'm hoping to get under 200 ..... yes unfortunately I'm over that ... by June. They have a spring ball at the Merchant Marine Academy where my Hubby works and I don't want sore feet at the end of the night from the damn high heels. My second goal in that respect is to lose enough weight to trim these ample hips enough to fit into a Kayak. My Hubby has agreed that if I lose the wait then that would be my prize!

Well That's about I have to head off to work. For the most part I like working at Petco. It's alot of fun working with the animals and helping people pick out just the right pet. The best part is my whole pay check is going straight into the bank for a down payment on a house when we move.

No comments:

Google