Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Bike

I got a new bike this weekend. Sorry I don't have a picture of it. Its dark now and I didn't think of it when I sat down to type.

I'm so excited I'm going to start biking to work and the Library. Though I'm going to have to be extra careful since there are a lot of drivers around here that are total road jerks. I want to save money and stop wasting gas not end up in the hospital.


Luck for me there are plenty of side streets to take to get there so I can avoid the majority of the traffic. It's also pretty quiet in the mornings, its the afternoons where I will have to be extra careful.

I still plan to stop at the gym on the way home so I'll get a double dose of exercise each day. Oh by the way I"ve lost 13 lbs so far. GO TEAM GO lol.

No comments:

Google