Ok some of these I've Posted before but I thought it would be fun to do a Top Ten list so here goes.
10. When using your oven use the window instead of opening the door to check food. It reduces your oven temperature 25 to 30 degrees every time you open it. Then it uses more energy to heat it back up.
9. Clean your dryer lint filter every time you change loads to use less energy. Need a Crazy use for all that dryer lint check out these ideas. Dryer Lint
8. Wash your clothes with cold water.
7. Use a clothes line or drying rack to dry clothes. If you have to use a dryer then do all your laundry on the same day so the dryer doesn't have to keep reheating for each load.
6. Lower your Thermostat on your Water Heater to 120 degrees.
5. Turn down or Turn off your Water Heater when you will be away.
4. Lower the Thermostat on your home and grab a sweater.
3. Clean your air filter.
2. Reverse your indoor ceiling fans for summer and winter operations. You want the air to blow down in the winter pushing warm are toward the floor. In the Summer you want it pulling the cooler floor air toward the ceiling.
And the top number one way to Conserve Energy............
1. Unplug all appliances when not in use. They are the biggest energy hogs in the house and if your not using it why pay to power it.