Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I'm working with a friend to update my blog and I've been working more hours. So here is another fun recipe for you and your kids. We made this when I was little to make home made Christmas ornament and its fun to play with in general.

Homemade Clay

4 Cups Flour
1 cup Salt
1 1/2 Cups Water

Mix ingredients together and Knead for 5 minutes

You can divide it into portions and add a few drops of food coloring or use it like it is and paint the finished hardened product.

Store it in an airtight container or plastic sandwich bag for future use. To make a permanent piece like Christmas ornament. Bake on a cookie sheet for 1 hour at 350 until hard.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

We have done this before. My son loves this!

overthetopaprons said...

Great idea for kids.

Mom said...

I'm stealing this. I LOVE THIS IDEA.

Look for it in a day or two to be posted on my own blog.

(I'll link you... I always do...)

I'll be making a couple of these, too. I need something to entertain the girls that is completely different. They're being particularly difficult right now.

Google