Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My First Award for my Vegetable Container Garden Blog


Thank you My Bargain Mom for giving me this award. You have a great site to get tips on
how to shop smart, and the best use of coupons to save money With advice to help live frugally.





Here are the RULES of this Award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.



To follow the rules of this award, I am choosing the following blogs to receive this award...

1. The Art and Science of Parenting

2. My Kids Are My World

3. My Crazy Life With A Toddler

4. Gohn Crazy

5. Comedy Plus

6. Jinxy Knows Best

7. Boogers, Screams, Headaches, Dreams



Seven Facts about Me...

1. I'm Married with 2 wonderful children.

2. There are more pets then people in my home.

3. I'm One of the original Video Gamers. Pong to Pac Man I've played them all.

4. My Favorite Authors are Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child When they write together. Something always seems missing when they write seperately.

5. I hate housework and it probably shows a little too much.

6. Some day I hope to own a small house on a large piece of property In the Mountains. I would rather have more room outside then inside.

7. Right now I'm Very Addicted to CafeMom's Latte Land. Cafe mom is a web site for moms to get together on and Latte Land is their new game where you run your own coffee stand :D

4 comments:

April said...

Hi Mom Your welcome :D

Sandee said...

Congratulations on receiving your first award on this blog. Way cool.

Thank you so very much April. Let me get caught up a bit. I've been gone for 4 days. :)

Sandee said...

I've got this award set to post on my blog tomorrow evening at 6pm pacific time. Again thank you for this award. :)

April said...

Your welcome Sandee and thanks for all the giggle and grins :D

Google