Sunday, May 19, 2013

Silly Sunday

Well it's a misty rainy day here in Long Island so here is a little rain humor to lighten the day.


One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her small boy into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?" The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room." A long silence was broken at last by a shaken little voice saying, "The big sissy.

For more laughs go check out Silly Sunday over at Comedy Plus: http://comedyplus.blogspot.com/2013/05/silly-sunday-81.html


  Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

stevebethere said...

LOL that is sweet heheh!

Have a fantabulosa week & thanks for stopping by :-)

Da Dude said...

Yep, my wife has to sleep in my room when it rains and thunderstorms. When it's not raining, she sleeps with me to protect me from the monster under the bead and in the closet. LOL

Sorry about the fan but I don't have one. I think I borrowed the picture from someone on FaceBook.

Have a great Silly Sunday and week!

Steve

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. I love it and that little boy is too cute for words. He's right too.

Have a terrific day. :)

Google