Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Was I Really Gone That LONG???

Hello all

That was a short lived resolution. I didn't even make it back the second day. Here is what happened...

After posting the first thing I did was open my list of favorites and click my top number one favorite only to find the extraordinary writer of this blog had lost his battle with cancer and passed away...


FIVE Months Ago

I felt and still feel horrible! I loved reading Barry's Blog and the adventures he had with Lindsey his beautiful dog. I stayed away too long and missed the opportunity to be part of the time he had left. He was a wonderful story teller and was wonderful at responding to the comments people made and even stopped by to comment on mine. I don't get a ton of comments and his were worth every person who stopped by and said nothing and he will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Google