Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thinks Are Going to Change

Well I'm going through a changing period in my life. Now that I'm getting back into the blogging game. I want to change my look. I'm also considering a name change but all the good information I have will be the same. I'm also thinking of adding more posts on environmental news. I read about a lot of interesting things and would like to share them. I also need to find more ways to put money into savings. I've been working on meal planning and its been helping a lot with savings. Knowing just what I'm going to make when I get home stops many trips to the store to pick something up. Which of course prevents unplanned impulse purchase, but more on that later.

I'm thinking of the name Crazy About Green instead of The Crazy Green Cheapskate...What do you think?

No comments:

Google