Saturday, January 25, 2014

Is It Just Me?

I like millions of other like me here in the U.S. have the weight loss resolution.  I have been working on getting healthier for a while now and I have had my ups and downs.  Tell me if I'm crazy but doesn't seem like there are three times as many food commercials now then any other time of the year?  It's like all the fast food  companies and producers of junk food have all gotten together and said "Hey we have a dieting crisis here people ...we can't let these millions of consumers out from under our junk food grip!  What can we do to stop the exodus from our tasty fattening goodies to the healthy fruits and veggies they are starting to buy?   I know massive advertising. We will bombard the with images of all the things they are giving up .... every crunchy, cheesy, chewy, sweet and salty goodie on every channel all the time!  We will have them dumping those resolutions in no time at all mwahahahahahaha!!!"

Is it just me or what?

1 comment:

Sandee said...

You are just noticing them more because you are hungry more often? I know when I'm cutting back I notice food way more than ever.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Google