Friday, October 11, 2013

The Fun Of E-Bay Without Spending Money



I've been having some fun with this site for the past couple weeks.  Its called Listia and its like a combination of E-Bay and Freecycle. It's an auction site that uses credits to bid for things other people are looking to get rid of.  

 There are plenty of things to do to get free credits from watching videos, doing surveys and of course posting auctions of things that have been cluttering up your home but are in good shape and would be a shame to throw away.  Then you turn around and bid for things you want  Everything from gardening supplies and video games to clothes and sporting goods.  So far I've won three times 


This adorable green pot that I"m going to use to repot my orchid.


Stationary items that I gave to my daughter to send letters to her friends.


Vintage Jewelry (shhhh they are going to be a stocking stuffer for Christmas!)


and this collectors Christmas Carols book.  

They were all free ...even shipping and handling though you have to watch some ask for shipping costs some don't so look what your getting into before you bid.  Want to give it a try just click here:


No comments:

Google