Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 Ways to Starve a Multi-National GMO Conglomerate

We have been hearing a lot about GMO (genetically modified organism) in our food lately and I for one would like to know which food have it and which don't.  If it is really as safe as they claim then why are they so worried about consumers finding out which foods they are hiding it in?  Well dollars speak louder then words and I for one do not want to spend any more money on mutant foods.. I found a nice article on ways to keep my cash out of the hands of those who mutate our food and I'm all for speaking with my wallet to those Dr. Frankensteins that continue to destroy the good food Mother Nature graced us with.  Here a link for those who would like to speak with their wallets too. 


10 Ways to Starve a Multi-National GMO Conglomerate | REALfarmacy.com | Healthy News and Information

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I've been hearing about this a lot too. Some news folks got fired over this as they were going to report it but the higher ups wouldn't let them. It's plain scary.

Have a terrific day. ☺

Unknown said...

I agree Sandy some of the stuff they are allowed to sell as food stuff is astounding ... I'm not even going to mention what "natural flavor is" or you will be stuck like me and can't eat anything that lists it :P

Google