Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long Over Due Update

Its been a rather crazy couple of weeks. We went to Omaha for my hubby's graduation he just got his Masters degree. Yea Team :D My daughter is getting ready for finals and we had a massive spring cleaning here in the Crazy House. So needless to say I didn't get much blogging done and now I have a bunch of stuff to talk about and so there will be plenty of posting today on all my blogs.

Lets talk Omaha first. Now it has never been what I would think of as a vacation spot but if you are going through the area spend a few days there. The zoo is amazing (sorry I forgot to take the camera so no pics) but here is a quicky link so you can check it out: Henry Doorly Zoo. We also took in the Durham museum which had a great exhibit on natural disasters and the history of the area. The last day we took in the the Strategic Air and Space Museum andhere is a quicky link for that too

All in all it was a pretty good trip.

No comments:

Google